Tuesday, October 01, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 1 - A Friend or Special Person

Consider a gratitude for a friend or special person in your life who has given you support, a shoulder, a good laugh. Someone you can be yourself with, and who thinks you're all that too.

What a day. At the very beginning of my day a friend commented on the quality of my friends. I've been thinking about how great they are all day long. It's been a strange year, an...
d I'm still down a pretty significant friend, but overall? I'm pretty darn lucky - I have great friends to start with, a lot of real neat "to build on" friends, and still have the great fortune to come across sweet new people who can help move my mindset into a different kind of hope.

Life is good. Thanks friends and special people.

No comments: