Wednesday, October 02, 2013

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 2 - Your Health

"Submit a gratitude for a specific aspect of your health that you are grateful for. Consider what benefit you receive from this attribute of your well-being. You may also want to consider a gratitude for the health of someone important to you."

I've been thinking this one through off and on all day. Do you know what?  I have more than average lung capacity.  I have had almost perfect vision for most of my life.  I love bouncing. (Like - on a yoga ball.)  I like to do things, with my body, just to see if I can do them.  How often could I tap a bell in a minute?  I don't know - probably a lot!  I've got a lot of great things going on with my health.  And I'm grateful to have focused on the great things off and on all day.

And you know what else?  Some of my closer family members are going through transitions into where age affects them.  And that has taken a loooooooooooooooong time.  And they have worked to ensure that they can still use their bodies for their day to day tasks.  I'm pretty grateful for their health too. 

No comments: